Patent-to-standard searches can assist you in identifying patents and patent applications that are potentially relevant to, for example, proposed technical standards or standard-essential patents.
Some examples of standards-setting bodies:
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- TIA (Telecommunications Industry Association)
- EIA (Electronic Industries Alliance) (EIA) Standards
- International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC) Standards, etc.
- Determine whether or how your assets, including IP assets, are going to be impacted by any proposed technical standards or adoption of certain standard-essential patents
- Monitor developments relating to proposed or official technical standards
- Over 4,000 patent and prior art searches covering a wide array of technology areas
- Highly experienced prior art researchers and PhD-level subject matter experts
- Extensive coverage that includes US and non-US patents, non-patent literature
- Multilingual search covers German, Japanese, Chinese and Korean patent and non-patent databases and literature
What We Deliver
- Search Report Summary
- Summary of Search Results
- Patent-to-Standard Mapping
- Search Strategies (Patent, Non-Patent)
- Copies of references (including annotations and highlighted excerpts, if requested)
- Databases and Other Sources Used
- Keyword vectors
The report can be customized, and other features included, depending on your preferences or requirements.
Ready to start finding solutions?