Freedom-to-Operate Related Search
Mitigate risks involved in entering a new market or introducing a new product by a thorough assessment of various types of intellectual property in a jurisdiction. Also called a clearance or non-infringement search, our services help you assess and evaluate risks associated to market entry.
- Avoid product redesign or removal from the market
- Avoid having to pay third-party damages arising from, for example, an asserted patent
- Avoid having to pay licensing fees in certain cases
- Identify potential licensing options and agreements
- Assess possible whitespaces to guide your firm’s R&D strategies.
- Breadth of experience including over 4,000 patent and prior art searches covering a wide array of technology areas such as electrical and communications engineering, physics, materials science, and physical chemistry
- Depth of knowledge and experience from prior art researchers and PhD-level subject matter experts
- Extensive project coverage that includes US and non-US patents, non-patent literature
- Multilingual search covering German, Japanese, Chinese and Korean patent and non-patent databases and literature
What We Deliver
Our Search Reports are designed and organized in an easy-to-understand format and typically include the following sections:
- Search Report Summary
- Summary of Search Results
- Technical Mapping
- Search Methodology
- References (Annotations and highlighted excerpts)
- Sources and Databases used
- Keyword vectors
The report can be customized, and other features included, depending on your preferences or requirements.
Ready to start finding solutions?