Evidence-of-Use or Patent-to-Product Search
An evidence-of use or patent-to-product search is conducted to assess which products on the market are currently using a certain patented technology.
- Determine which products on the market are infringing on your intellectual property
- Assert the value of your patent or patent portfolio with the help of our accurate assessment for licensing, sale, or litigation purposes
- Strengthen your bargaining position in licensing negotiations
- Extensive experience covering over 4,000 patent and prior art searches and a wide array of technology areas such as electrical and communications engineering, physics, materials science, and physical chemistry
- Highly experienced prior art researchers and PhD-level subject matter experts
- Extensive coverage that includes US and non-US patents, non-patent literature
- Multilingual search covers German, Japanese, Chinese and Korean patent and non-patent databases and literature.
What We Deliver
Our Search Reports are designed and organized in an easy-to-understand format and typically include the following sections:
- Search Report Summary
- Summary of Search Results
- Patent-to-Product Mapping
- Search Strategies (patent and/or non-patent)
- References (including annotations and highlighted excerpts, if requested)
- Databases and other sources used
- Keyword vectors
The report can be customized, and other features included, depending on your preferences or requirements.
Ready to start finding solutions?